Probate is a lengthy, complicated and often frustrating process, made all the more difficult by the grief that accompanies losing a loved one. While much of our practice is dedicated to helping individuals and families avoid probate, we can guide your family through this difficult process with compassion and sensitivity.
In addition, we can work with your executors, personal representatives, trustees and other fiduciaries on all aspects of estate and trust administration.
Red Hill Law Group services in these areas include:
- Helping you select the proper representative, or serving as your representative
- Preparation and filing of all necessary probate court documents
- Representation in all probate and tax court proceedings
- Income tax planning for your estate
- Defense against challenges to your will or trust
- Resolution of disputes among your beneficiaries or between your beneficiaries and the executor
- Postmortem planning
- Review of all federal and estate tax returns
- Review of all federal and state fiduciary income tax returns